How we felt, what we were talking about, what we were living, our concerns, our comforts, all were 2020-related conversations: That I converted to my favourite graphic style.
- Wash your hands (Like 100 times a day!)
- Covid School Kids (What are they thinking about all this?)
- Black Lives Matter (Explosive global movement)
- Hairdressers Run with Scissors (We were always told not to, but they certainly did back in May 2020)
- Ollie and Daughter (Hmmm, maybe about the speed of the economy)
- We Need a Vaccine (Still waiting, and for a while still)
Still more tessellations from 2020, weirdly reflecting our mental state, some at a stretch anyhow:
- FIVE Characters in P6m (Jeez these guys are way too close together))
- Kharraquan Five with Penguin (6 feet apart PLEASE)
- Heron 3 — (Disjointed SNAFU C-19 style heron)
- Blythe Intaglio (Spending too much time on Google Earth)
- Deadheads Skulls and Skeletons (May as well laugh a bit)
- Mme Matraque (Please stop, enough with the only two NEWS topics of 2020)
- Beehive Hairdoo (Watching retro movies, I’ve run out of everything else)
- There are no Knights in Shining Armour (Stop dreaming that it will all go away)
- Eck Star, Zee, and HU, (Eckankar bits to counterbalance the rest)
I guess all this spare time has been fruitful.
2 thoughts on “#goodbye2020 — the year’s topics”
Remy would probably like a photostat copy of your hairdresser runs with scissors…….
super pages. love your man in pain. it’s a summary of what we all feel all over the planet right now.