We did visit the American south west, years ago. It was a wonder filled month of exploring nature mixed in with stories of the past. This is where the Kokopelli character comes from. The land of red rock sands and the scent of sagebrush.Continue reading
Started off trying to do camouflage, but ended up with a #Zentangle kind of design. Friday afternoons at the McMillan Arts Centre (the MAC) are lining up to be a quite productive time slots as artist in residence. First day on the job, I came up with the Great Blue Heron tessellation. And yesterday, this one.Continue reading
Similar topic — similar colour scheme. Great combinations and potential. And of course, one of my favourite topics — the dogs in our homes.Continue reading
The possibilities are endless with this design. Truly had fun designing this one. The fins are great for those challenging areas within symmetry group P1. Would look interesting on fishing gear!Continue reading
Lots of reasons to celebrate!
- A dozen cat tessellations, created between 1988—2018.
- Post #150 on my tessellation blog.
- A new year, 2018, year of the dog. Let’s entertain them. What better way to entertain a dog, than dangle a cat in front of it. Just kidding.
- 10,000 hits on this site, just a few weeks ago.
- My first tessellation ever, was drawn by hand 30 years past, January 1988.