Silk scarves, cotton face covering masks for this weirdish year of 2020, and headbands that double as neck warmers or impromptu face coverings. Treat yourself to something other than those awful (polluting) light blue paper masks. All washable.Continue reading
New word in my vocabulary. Zentangles. Have no idea when this word was invented, but I seem to have been doing something similar since my teen years. Not quite like the three images below as these have a repeating pattern. Continue reading
Lots of reasons to celebrate!
- A dozen cat tessellations, created between 1988—2018.
- Post #150 on my tessellation blog.
- A new year, 2018, year of the dog. Let’s entertain them. What better way to entertain a dog, than dangle a cat in front of it. Just kidding.
- 10,000 hits on this site, just a few weeks ago.
- My first tessellation ever, was drawn by hand 30 years past, January 1988.
This tessellation is built using the Pgg symmetry group. A grid of two different perpendicular glide lines with two different two-way (180*) rotation points in the middle of each rectangle. Sounds like a lot to take into account, when planning the drawing, but it’s not that difficult. Continue reading
Sometimes I don’t know where these images come from. Simply follow the flow of ideas and see what happens. Who knows, might have been a Harry Potter movie scene. Continue reading